If you are a fan of blackjack, you will love the online version, which is available at all online casinos in Canada. Don’t know how to play blackjack? Don't worry, we have all the info plus the online casinos have help files that will assist Canadians with this game. And you can now even play with a Live Dealer and with real cash as the most recent addition to online casinos is to provide players with a live croupier dealing the cards in real time. Blackjack is a simple game where the aim is to get to 21. Whoever gets the highest between yourself and the dealer is the winner, but be careful that you don't "bust", which means that you went over 21. If you get Blackjack you will double your winnings and this happens when you get 21 with the first 2 cards that were dealt to you.
Even though you will get help at the casino, there are some things that you may need to know beforehand, like some Blackjack terminology, which will make it easier to understand when you start playing at an online casino. "Blackjack" and "Bust" have already been explained in the previous paragraph, so here's a few more:
- Double: After seeing your first hand (which consists of 2 cards), you can Double an additional bet (equal to your original bet) and then draw only one additional card.
- Hit: Asking for an additional card.
- Insurance: If the first card of the Dealer is an Ace, you can choose to place a side bet worth half the value of your original bet. Should the Dealer get Blackjack, you will win your wager back plus the value of your original bet.
- Push: When your hand and the dealer's hand add up to the exact same total - it's a tie.
- Soft: A soft hand happens if one of your cards is an Ace, which can be used as a face card (10) are as a 1.
- Split: If you receive 2 cards of the same rank, you can play them separately with a bet for each hand.
- Stand: To indicate that you do not require any more cards.
Most of the online casinos in Canada will also offer another version of blackjack: Live Dealer. In this version you have a real croupier dealing the deck of cards in real time. You can also interact with the croupier as well as other players around the table from around the world. Best of all, you can play Live Dealer blackjack in CA$ at most online casinos. If you're still unsure of how the game works, you can always use the help files in the casino software. This easy-to-use guide will explain everything from terminology to how to play. Other games available at Canadian online casinos include Live baccarat and Live roulette and it's important to note that these versions can only played with real cash, however you can always play the normal blackjack version at the casino for fun first before moving on to Live Dealer.
At CanadianOnlineCasino.net we have found the best places to play with real money. Simply take a look at the list of casinos for players from Canada and choose which one suits you best. Things to look for are welcome bonuses, support, licensing and banking options. Start your blackjack journey today and have fun.